R.I.P Bing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spike Strip

Goblin Mode Activated
SILVER Star
Threads
My old friend, I will miss your cold nose gently pushing my elbow, every time I sat down at the computer. If I could give you a thousand treats today, I would.

My old friend, I will surely cry again, when I next sit on those back steps and do not feel the big head pushing up, under my arm, so I could squeeze you and scratch your back.

My old friend, I will miss you lunging at the Mailman and your screams at the neighbor's dog and those thunder-clap howls that knocked me out of bed.

I hope your next life will be as good to you as you were to me.

R.I.P Bing 3/1/11
IMG_2299.jpg

Muther F-er, I kind of figured this is where you were headed but I just couldn't help myself.

Sorry for your loss. It's always tough and doesn't get any easier the next time. I'm just happy to be thankful for being able to spend time with them.

A good looking dog, but are those horns OEM or aftermarket?

Sorry for your loss :frown:

To Bing....:beer:

"If there is a heaven, it's certain our animals are to be there. Their lives become so interwoven with our own, it would take more than an archangel to detangle them."

Pam Brown

go to the shelter and adopt another, I have 5 and they are a pain in the ass but someone has to love them....

A good looking dog, but are those horns OEM or aftermarket?

Thanks, I needed the laugh.

And thanks for all the kind words... And when the time comes, I certainly will get another rescue - I saved Bing from the pound and I couldn't have asked for better.

I'm sorry, Alfred. It is my sincerest wish that we will all be together someday.

My old friend, I will miss your cold nose gently pushing my elbow, every time I sat down at the computer. If I could give you a thousand treats today, I would.

My old friend, I will surely cry again, when I next sit on those back steps and do not feel the big head pushing up, under my arm, so I could squeeze you and scratch your back.

My old friend, I will miss you lunging at the Mailman and your screams at the neighbor's dog and those thunder-clap howls that knocked me out of bed.

I hope your next life will be as good to you as you were to me.

R.I.P Bing 3/1/11

Sorry to hear. I just went through the same thing a week ago. It gets easier to accept but you'll never forget.:frown:

The only good thing that can come of it is that you are now free to rescue another pet that might otherwise be put down.:grinpimp:

Words cant express what your feeling I Know I went thru this with my co pilot and best friend Zip. Hang in there Brother. RIP Bing when its time I feel another will find there way into my / your life.

Damn

:crybaby:

Dang, that's rough. My Queensland heeler is getting up toward 11, but still can keep up with me on 5 mile runs, but I loath the day when she will take that last trip in the Cruiser. She was the one constant in my life during my divorce and I can't imagine life without her. I honestly tear up just reading this.

Someone once said that if you have the love of a dog you're already a millionaire in spirit.

Best of luck to you... and go out and rescue another one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom