SOLD Quite a few Toyota open end wrenches of all sorts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmamj

SILVER Star
Threads
Continuing to clear out the excess I've somehow managed to accumulate over the last few years.

Hope you can zoom in on these two pics. First shows the front of the tools, second the reverse. Shipping will be either $8 or $15 for flat-rates, depending on how many you choose.

A few notes:
  • #4 and #5 are exceptionally early, likely early 50s. Zoom in really close on the reverse and you'll see the small TEQ logo that KTC stamped on face of the head of the right side. This variation of wrench was included in Toyota vehicles after KTC began manufacturing for Toyota back in 1950-51. There is unsubstantiated speculation it was included with the BJ Jeep and early 20 series. #4 appears to have been spray painted silver and the chrome is peeling on #5. Still very cool relics. If anyone can offer any more info about them, we're all ears.
  • #8 is a 3/8" drive sliding T.
  • #11 is a 3-wrench set with original yellow clip.

20211114_101017.jpg

20211114_101308.jpg

Last edited:
good chance i can use #6 but i have to compare when i get home if you can pencil me in for that one, much appreciated!

Put me second in line for 6 if the other gentleman takes a pass.

Dan,

Will take the sliding T wrench--#8--if it is stamped "Toyota Motor."

Pls let me know.

Thx.

#9 Dan. Add it to the pile. Thanks

@scoobiedubes Not going anywhere Nathan. Just thinning the herd. Don't understand how it all got in my garage. I think the 21 x 23 and 17 x 19s reproduced. They made nice 8 x 9s. :)

I’d put the screwdriver in #3 to use if you’d separate from that set — or have some others kicking around the tool hoard! :)

#s 2, 3. 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, & 10 are sold, thanks. All others still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom