quilted cargo area mats: 50-60% discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not affiliated with this company, but a few days ago I ordered one of their quilted cargo area mats to keep in line with the LX470 'plush' interior. I used the coupon code HOLIDAY to get 60%, but I'm not sure if it's still running. Looks like PAW for 50% off works though.

Link:
Cargo area
PupProtector Trunk Cover

2nd row area
PupProtector Car Seat Cover

2nd row doors
PupProtector Car Door Guard (2 pack)

Will post photos when I have it installed!

Very curious about the quilted cargo mat. I've got 3 cattle dogs that ride in the back pretty often. My Dyson has been working overtime to keep the rear clean and I've never found a cargo mat that fit (including the WeatherTechs).

I bought a moving blanket from Harbor Freight for like $20, lay it out flat and it covers the floor in the cargo bay.
Works great, and in a pinch I can use it to lay on to get under the truck and then throw it away and not even feel bad about it.

Photos here. Overall, great build quality and attention to detail. I like the rubbery 'grip' at the underside to prevent as much slip, and the nylon is a bit rough to resist scratching and fluids.

Overall, would recommend with the 50-60% discount - otherwise it may be a bit too pricey.

As @Spike555 suggested, a moving blanket works too (which is what I was using prior to this).

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom