Quik Hinges available (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mcdesignsoffroad.com
The hinges are back into production and ready for shipment.

updated Pricing below:

$199.50 for the Regular Set
$315.00 for the Super Set
$85.00 for the Door Half set

Shipping in the US is included.

*International and US territories will require custom shipping at an additional cost

Here's a nice customer video and still shots:

1T5A2655.jpg

1T5A2657.jpg

View attachment 1513688

003.jpg

fst hinges.jpg

1097076_538722752860519_705803639_o.jpg

Last edited:
Great news Matthew.

A superior product for a fair price (i have two sets). So quick and easy now to change between hard doors and tube doors.

Hellz yeah...

Matthew, this great, I think I have one of your first sets from years ago. They were build well then and still work great, glad to see you're back doing them again. How about a quick windshield hinge? Any luck getting those made?

John,

We'll discuss that later, but for now the focus is just getting the originals back out and available. Hopefully some apparel will follow soon. I think the next potential hinge type product would be for those with ambulance type rear doors.

I doubt there are many 40 owners that need to remove their windshield frames for protection like you do!

Matthew

Very nice. You know I'm after a set of those.

How do they work. Do I need some of these for my '71? I like to take the doors off frequently.

Last edited:
I am in for 2 sets when you are ready to sell.

I started the hinge thing a few years back, had some issues and quit.

Things have changed and the hinges are back into production

I now have someone else producing them so there will be no lag in delivery unless the demand exceeds his shops ability to produce them.

I can't take orders just yet, but am working to get a website and payment options figured out.

YES! I'm stoked you're back in production on these. Will you be posting to this thread once you're accepting orders, or should I look for another posting?

Congrats! This is great.

Sign me (back) up!

Perfect timing, I'm in for 2 sets.

Are we talking days, weeks or months on availability?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom