Quickjack for sale-Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sandroad

SILVER Star
Threads
I hope this group doesn’t mind a post to sell a tool. I figured I’d post here before I went to the main forum classifieds because what I have is definitely not shippable. I bought a Quickjack 7000TL with the SUV height extender kit for working on my LC. It turns out the Quickjack is far too heavy for me to maneuver and use. It needs a home where it can either be left ready to use on the garage floor or a younger, stronger person than me to move it around. Another good use would be as a long term support for the vehicle frame on a major restoration job. Quickjack calls it portable and it does have wheels, but it’s too much for me. I haven’t even put hydraulic oil in it yet, so it’s brand new and part of it is still in the box. They go on sale once in a while for about $1600. If anyone is interested in having a tool like this, make me a reasonable offer through a PM and come on over to Haslett. ;)

Edit: I put it in the Mud classifieds for "any offer around $1200".

Last edited:
Sure. There are generic pics on the Quickjack website, but when I was considering buying one, a Mud member sent me photos of his in use. Those really show the jack in operation on an LC. He was really enthusiastic about it and I would be too if I could handle it.

IMG_20190713_173620.jpg

IMG_20190713_173609.jpg

I’ve had no interest from the Mud classifieds for 5 days and I’d love to have it out of my garage. Half price at only $800 to any Michigan Mud member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom