quick one guys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
need a quick reply guys will goodyear wrangler mtr tyres size 305x70x16 fit my truck ok and are they anygood ive looked at the tyre thread but there seems to be lots of conflicting advice. my 80 is standard/ standard rims no lift. have to move quick as a buddy of mine is selling a brand new set v cheap :D . ive only got today to tell him or another buddy of his wants them.
thx in advance guys

ok told him ill take em. gotta be better than the 3 bald ones ive got now anyway :D . I just hope they dont rub. I paid £300 for a set of 4 brand new never been on truck. This sound ok???

Steve, I suspect that they will rub without a lift, but there again it will prompt you to get the lift earlier.

I have the wrangler MTs on my 80 and find that they are OK in mud, but not spectacular. On the road they are OK although a bit noisier than I would like. They are also very 'interesting' in the wet - you should be OK if you can hold the 80 in a power slide - I managed to hold my 80 for about 100yrds sideways coming off a local roundabout in the wet!

oh no what have i got myself into this time :eek: to late to cry now the deal is done :crybaby: . oh well if there that bad i can allways put em on ebay. might even make a profit :D

Never had problems with mine in 285/75, they were fine for me in the wet and snow (very wet here), no rubbing on stock suspension, they are the same height as the ones you are getting. Yours are just slightly wider and are frequently mentioned as a size that will work on stock suspension. Mine were ~$200 each, new, I suspect they are quite a bit more expensive over there, so you probably got a pretty good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom