quick measurement request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone grab their tape measure & do me a favor? flip the 60 seat down, and measure from the seatback in the folded position to the tailgate (length) and then the (width) between the wheel arches.

trying to find dimensions for a project but my rig is away with the interior pulled out!

thanks in advance MUD!

I've got a wooden sleep platform built. Just over the tops of the wheel wells. I have 78" of headroom with the seats upright. That is from tailgate to seatback. And on that same plane the distance will increase to 82" with the seat backs (edit) tilted forward. The distance inside the wheel wells is safely 42". I mean the bottom of the wheel well along the floor is 42 and may widen slightly as you come to the top of the wheel well. 60" from wall to wall across the top and over the wheel wells.

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps. I measure 72" from my seat back to the rear tailgate. I sit short, so it would be a couple inches shorter for taller
people with seats slid back a bit further. I have a 72" cot I sleep in on the back with rear seats removed completely. About 41" between wheel
wells depending on types of covers

Thank you both very much !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom