Quick Kootenay Trip Aug 12-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm planning to get out next weekend and wander the West Kootenay. No big goals, just exploring. Myself and 8 year old son.

I usually leave Friday after work, head towards the area I want to explore and camp any old place I find. Spend Saturday exploring as much as I can - camp where ever I land. Then head home early-ish on Sunday. Usually home by 1-2pm.

Anyone interested in joining?

-Darren

Not sure what that weekend is looking like for me yet but any ideas on where you might be heading?

Sorry Eric! I don't remember getting a notification email and I don't sign in often. It would have been great to hit the trails again. We ended up in the Needles-Arrow Park-Burton area. It was pretty good. And we saw some shooting stars - Thanks dkyuss

I definitely want to get out again soon... maybe 9-10-11 Sept? Any chance of meeting up then? Maybe Pettipiece Pass?

Pettipiece pass would be ideal. Did Mara mountain lookout yesterday as a shake down and left me wanting more

Mara is awesome. Do those dates work for you? Sept 9-10-11. leave Friday evening to get a head start.

should work. will know better as the week progresses. That'll leave a lot of time for any side trips too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom