quick game of what's this?

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by loeky, Aug 14, 2005.

1. loeky

loeky

hey guys -

in my attempt to make sure everything on the truck is hooked up [and perferably correctly] i've found a couple stray connectors that i'd like your opinions on. they're disconnected and i can't tell where their home should be.

a. the photo with the blue box is of a connector near the windshield washer bottle at the firewall. it's red or brown and seems to be currently jammed up with junk. i don't see another end for this to connect to.

b. here is a blue plug coming off the loom at the igniter along with the other two green connectors. this one may be obvious, but i can't tell and again there's nothing around it to wire into.

any help on these would be great.

thanks,
    matt
    whatsthis_01.jpg whatsthis_02.jpg

2. Exiled

Exiled

I don't have my own truck to compare, but keep in mind that Toyota used one wiring harness for many different specs, there's always a lot of connectors that are used in one market and not another.

My FJ62 has a fully manual t-case, no push-button 4WD. One day after parting out a US-spec FJ62, I took the filler plate out of mine and was going to slip in the 4WD button (to use for accessories) and noticed the plug right behind it. I plugged it in and now I have a neat button for rocklights that lights up when you turn the lights on and didn't need an additional hole drilled into the dash.

3. 60wag

60wag SILVER Star

It might be a connection for a power antenna.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.