Quick AHC Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Evening Fellas, After about a month of searching for the right 100 I’m on the verge of a reasonable purchase of an 01 LX from the west coast. Been looking for a non swiss cheese unit; this might be it. The question is, the AHC the owner says will not respond to manual adjustment nor does it (according to him) adjust to the best of his knowlege; no dash lights on BUT, he says the ride is very compliant, not harsh, not overly squishy, and the truck stays at the same height. Admittedly I havent done enough research so I take full blame for this flame-ible question. Anyone care to take a stab at what I should ask prior to fill commitment or what I should check upon inspection? Thanks in advance. Appreciate the help!

Assume he doesn't know how it actually works (all doors must be closed for instance).

Do a quick search in this forum using the terms "AHC graduation test" and it'll open up a treasure trove of info for you.

Assume he doesn't know how it actually works (all doors must be closed for instance).

Do a quick search in this forum using the terms "AHC graduation test" and it'll open up a treasure trove of info for you.
Very good, thanks for the guidance, I’ll get to researching....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom