Question on Mud member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys I hope all are well and hope somebody can help me with this question.

Back in October there was a guy who was part of the team who helped get my cruiser out of the woods. He lives in Memphis and drives a white 80. I know he owns an air conditioning company and since one of my AC units are not working, I thought I would give him a call. If anybody knows his name or the name of his business I would really appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Here is a pic of my new shoes getting used. Thanks Chris.
KM2.jpg
KM2.jpg

Poser shot...those tires look great!

- Mark

Chris gently steered me in the right direction. Thanks. That pic was taken at big piney creek on FS road 5881. The camera should have been turned around as the view of the creek was much nicer, unless your into cruisers.

thems ain't shoes.. thems boots.

Chris gently steered me in the right direction. Thanks. That pic was taken at big piney creek on FS road 5881. The camera should have been turned around as the view of the creek was much nicer, unless your into cruisers.
Those KM2's look GREAT on yer 100!

Yeah, Chris "steered" me in the same way.....I was sorta on the fence about what to buy, then he called me and said "you know, you REALLY need some KM2's" and after I threw up a couple of times after hearing the price, I decided to go with them anyway. They're louder than I expected, but they look great.....now, looking forward to putting them to use in Arkansas!

Those KM2's look GREAT on yer 100!

Yeah, Chris "steered" me in the same way.....I was sorta on the fence about what to buy, then he called me and said "you know, you REALLY need some KM2's" and after I threw up a couple of times after hearing the price, I decided to go with them anyway. They're louder than I expected, but they look great.....now, looking forward to putting them to use in Arkansas!

David, you put the KM2s on your 80 or 100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom