Question/Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, name is Scott I'm a Master's Student at SOU and Toyota junky. Ran across this forum looking around for local toyota people. So do you guys limit yourselves to cruisers or do you also accept other yota's? I'm not much into hard core wheeling but love to get around and explore backcountry area's.

Here's some pics of my rig

DSC_0072.jpg

DSCN3627.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSCN3583.jpg

scott153.jpg

Welcome Scott! Yep all Toyota's are welcome.

We will be getting together hopefully on the 4th of Dec for our Christmas tree run, feel free to join us.

We typically will have a meeting sometime in January. Check back for details.

Welcome! And yep all types of Yota's. Heading to the snow this weekend out of GP but as Ty said we have our Christmas Tree run scheduled for Dec. 4th as well.

Thanks guys, I don't need a christmas tree but may join in the festivities anyways depending on finals...

4runner has a ton of maint. work and rebuilding done to it including a built 22re, haven't really done any wheeling mods though as it gets me where I need to go at this point; although, sliders are in it's near future. I would like an e-locker, 7mge or 3rzfe swap, 4.88's, winch, 33x10.50's, snorkel, and a blazeland long travel kit eventually...

Sometimes my stalking abilities frighten me... is it improper stalking etiquette to tell the stalkee that they are being stalked?
2011-11-16132334.jpg

2011-11-16132513.jpg

Sometimes my stalking abilities frighten me... is it improper stalking etiquette to tell the stalkee that they are being stalked?
2011-11-16132334.jpg

2011-11-16132513.jpg

lmao!

lamo must admit that freaked me out a little bit....walk into my work's house bs for a few minute walk out and there is that note haha

Sorry, I thought it'd be amusing... I'm a ups driver in ashland and it just so happens my area involves everything west of siskiyou blvd all the way to mt ashland. Needless to say I drive around sou several times and it just so happens that I saw your 4runner shortly after your posts. I couldn't resist! :)

I thought it was hilarious it was just one of those what the.... moments lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom