Question for the group about LC200 Heritage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What size tires are those?
275/70 R18 Toyo Open Country AT 3

8A0EFD77-847D-461A-8B87-6A4AE3129CC1.jpeg

3EF70CB7-762A-448E-B12F-346C1770BDE3.jpeg

I've seen multiple HE owners post that the threaded holes are still there but behind sheet metal and can be opened up with a drill.
Yep! @tdcruiser406080100 posted a how-to here: Locating (hidden) captive nuts for ARB rear drawer install Heritage Edition - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/locating-hidden-captive-nuts-for-arb-rear-drawer-install-heritage-edition.1219139/post-13240503

And attached is a PDF on how to mount Outback Solutions' drawers using their template to find the holes. I haven't attempted it yet.

Attachments

• TOYOTA_200_SERIES_WAGON_12-2007_ON-200FK.pdf
    852.1 KB · Views: 52
Yep! @tdcruiser406080100 posted a how-to here: Locating (hidden) captive nuts for ARB rear drawer install Heritage Edition - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/locating-hidden-captive-nuts-for-arb-rear-drawer-install-heritage-edition.1219139/post-13240503

And attached is a PDF on how to mount Outback Solutions' drawers using their template to find the holes. I haven't attempted it yet.
I vaguely remember seeing that post a while back now. Thanks for posting that.

We got a Terra interior largely because it gave you the black headliner/a-pillar. The only part of the HE that appeals to me is the body side molding delete and the smoked headlight housings, everything else is of mild interest and can easily be changed/added/deleted on a base. As silly as it sounds, I love the cool box so I'd have a hard time giving that up and I deleted the third-row quite easily as most do.

Last edited:
We got a Terra interior largely because it gave you the black headliner/a-pillar. The only part of the HE that appeals to me is the body side molding delete and the smoked headlight housings, everything else is of mild interest and can easily be changed/added/deleted on a base. As silly as it sounds, I love the cool box so I'd have a hard time giving that up and I deleted the third-row quite easily as most do.
I was with you on not ever wanting to give up the cool box but now that I don’t have it, I don’t miss it. The amount of additional storage space has been a godsend as the LC lacks upfront storage. I use the small Yeti soft box for taking cold stuff on road trips. The storage box holds all the stuff that used to float around on unused seats because it wouldn’t fit in the almost useless door pockets. My wife can put her small purse in it when we are hiking, etc. I wish I could replace the door pockets with something similar to the door pockets found in the BMW suvs.

I was with you on not ever wanting to give up the cool box but now that I don’t have it, I don’t miss it. The amount of additional storage space has been a godsend as the LC lacks upfront storage. I use the small Yeti soft box for taking cold stuff on road trips. The storage box holds all the stuff that used to float around on unused seats because it wouldn’t fit in the almost useless door pockets. My wife can put her small purse in it when we are hiking, etc. I wish I could replace the door pockets with something similar to the door pockets found in the BMW suvs.

I could learn to live without the cool box, but I don't want to lol. I agree that the door card/pockets/storage is abysmal. The openings are way too narrow and it would have been nice to see two cup holders or at least one that could fit a more modern tumbler style cup.

I could learn to live without the cool box, but I don't want to lol. I agree that the door card/pockets/storage is abysmal. The openings are way too narrow and it would have been nice to see two cup holders or at least one that could fit a more modern tumbler style cup.
Try an 80 series for cup holders and storage (or lack thereof). Then, the 200, any 200, will seem like paradise.

Try an 80 series for cup holders and storage (or lack thereof). Then, the 200, any 200, will seem like paradise.

I had one, it went on down the road for a multitude of other reasons, the cup holders were way down that list lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom