Question about Spector cargo mat for 100 series part# 342-814-O (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Addis Ababa Past: Seattle, Windhoek, Dar es Salaam
I was disappointed to learn that the OEM cargo mat without third row holes has been discontinued (Toyota part PT206-60985-16) Has anyone ordered the cargo mat for the 100 series from Spector? How comparible to the OEM cargo mat is it? Does it have cut outs for the third row or is solid over the whole rear cargo area? How well does it match to stock Toyota mats? Should I buy the matching set from Spector? It's a special order, non refundable piece so I figured I'd ask the IH8Mud hive mind before ordering.

Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Chris

Chris, PT206-60994-16 still shows as available, any idea if that is the version with the third row seat cutouts in place?

Andrew

Yes, PT206-60994-16 is the three row version. I actually ordered one from my local Toyota dealer. Returned it straight way after a quick test fit in the parking lot. The three row piece has large cut outs for the seat anchors and these little wings at the rear corners by the third row seat belts that flop about. Now that I have the third row out 100% of the time (my kids and their friends are all 6’ tall now and no one is clamoring to sit in the way back) the three row carpeted mat just wasn’t going to be functional.

I plan to run the carpeted mat most of the time and put my weathertech on top in instances when I need the extra protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom