Question about selling a 1997 LC in Colorado. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My dad wants me to sell his 97 Collector's Edition LC for him. He got a newer one and I won't get rid of my 62. It has 90,000 miles on it and is in awesome shape, and it is fully loaded. I was wondering what a reasonable price would be for it. Any input would be great.

Its hard to answer your question without pics and more of a description. Anywhere from $8K to $15K depending.

calphi27 said:
97 Collector's Edition 90,000 miles awesome shape

If it has lockers it's worth $4k but I'll give you $6k cash. PM me.

-B-

Cute B, i can tell you have been abused by the hall monitor.

CJF said:
You want this one and the one in El Paso?

You're a greedy one all right. :D

Curtis

One can never have too many Cruisers and both those guys seem all too willing to part with theirs. I'm just trying to help. :D

-B-

calphi27 said:
Cute B, i can tell you have been abused by the hall monitor.

Yes, I have been seriously abused by him.

To your original post .....

We can give you ranges for those in our areas and for those that we've heard of being purchased. You really need to do independent research on the value in your area. Kelly Blue Book, NADA, Autotrader, eBay, the local paper, and maybe shop it at some dealers and shop similar vehicles at retail dealers. That's the only way you can set a realistic price for your area.

Or, you can ask on a world-wide forum like this and you'll get smart@ss answers from guys like me. :D

-B-

How do I know if it has the rear locker or not. It does not have the switch like some of them I have seen.

And B I appreciate your comments and I have done some research on it. Prices I have seen have ranged from $15,500 to $18,000.

And B, how do you like your sliders from Slee? I have seen their shop and have always wanted to stop by and check out their stuff

calphi27 said:
How do I know if it has the rear locker or not.

Front and rear if it has them. Dash left of steering wheel will have the dial in Larry's avatar:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/member.php?u=5867

As mentioned here often, generally you also need to worry about whether parts have been tampered with and/or removed. If this is your father's since new, then I assume that's not an issue.

Whew; too much post padding for me today :) ; time to go home.

Cheers,

Curtis

calphi27 said:
It does not have the switch like some of them I have seen.

And B I appreciate your comments and I have done some research on it. Prices I have seen have ranged from $15,500 to $18,000.

And B, how do you like your sliders from Slee? I have seen their shop and have always wanted to stop by and check out their stuff

Original owner + no switch = No Lockers. Too bad. My purchase offer was contingent on lockers so the deal is off.

My sig line is a little misleading. Slee sliders are great and I wish I had bought them instead of having custom sliders built. Maybe someday I'll sell them to some unsuspecting dude (your daddy?) and buy some Slee sliders.

Check Slee out some time. They sell great stuff for the 80 Series.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom