question about lights, too simple... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy-

Almost embarassed to ask. I was removing my hardtop the other day and had to get behind the dash to get the hinges off... what a pain!

Anyhow, I fired up the cruiser that night and had no headlights. Found the keyed plug and for the life of me cannot find out where the heck it plugs into, I am baffled as to where this goes. I can't find where it goes.

I know it is simple but where does it go? It is the green plug end with several wires running into it. And seems to come out of the main harness right behind the fuse panel.

My parking lights work fine, as do my turn signals.

Thanks in advance.

Rezarf <><

Yeah, My pins were frozen. I ended up heating them up and getting them off. Now I got this little wire bundle hanging down and cannot find the plug.

Anyone?

Rezarf <><

Ahhh. I see, sorry.

Are these the plugs you are talkin bout? Ya mine aren't hooked up to anything either and I don't know what they go to, but my lights work fine. I'd check the wires going into and out of the fuse block and the fuse itself. Good luck man.
IMG_0001.JPG

Yeah Hawkdriver-

That is the one! Should of known to check the fuse, got it fixed in about 30 seconds, just swapped it out...

Now the question is, what the heck is that thing for?

Mine is a 76, what year is yours?

Thanks for you help.

Rezarf <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom