question about junkyard motors and the 3fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

by the way can someone give me a link or number of some place that sells bigger cams?

im not shore of wich number cylinder it is but i have one not fireing at all. the plug has spark i verified that but once in the motor its not doin its job. I also found rocks inside my valve cover sabotage

We know about the rocks. That probably did little to nothing to your rig.

Replacing your motor when it may be nothing more than a clogged injector or broken wire or something else simple like that...

Find out what the problem is before you make that leap.

Mark...

where can u purchase the cams at do you carry them?

I don't have any cam's on hand at the moment. I'll probaby be getting more in a couple of weeks to a month.

Mark...

Just because i ask about bigger cams doesnt mean i have to purchase right now. im intrested in more power sooner or latter.

Why does this crack you up? The 3FE benefits nicely from a cam change. I looked through that thread just now. As much bad info there as good.

Mark...

hes just mad because i pissed in his cornflakes this morning . He just dont no it yet. opps:flipoff2:

hes just mad because i pissed in his cornflakes this morning . He just dont no it yet. opps:flipoff2:

I must say your OK Man... your spirits are higher than mine would be if I had a kid in a wheelchair,deadlines to meet and a Judas goat 62.. I would already have pooled my resources and efforts and bought a Corolla, put the 62 on the back burner till things lightened up .....

Yup my son handicaped but i cant let that get me down. When he was born he was three months early wheighed a pound 7 ounces and was 23 and a half centimeeters long. My boot wheighs more . He spent three months in a incubator. And we wenrt able to hold him till the second month because he was so fragile. Mentaly hes fine. He just doesnt have the ability to walk . Shyt happens in life ya no. As long as my son happy im happy. Three years ago i started my own taxi company and lost everything.Invested everything i had to my name. Now im working at a junkyard pulling parts for a liveing makeing chumpchange,. So getting me down is pretty hard to do.

His bday is this month on the 23rd he will be 12 im 29. im getting him into wheeling and stuff. And he wants his own little toy eventualy ive let him drive threw the woods near our house and stuff. i just sit beside him and make shore the brake is ready. I was hopeing to take him to west va on the group ride goin down on the weekend of the 23rd if things go right i still might be able to. :bounce: but ya never no.

You're doing what's most important, taking care of your son. Good for you WM, I applaud you for keeping him at the top of your priorities. Sounds like you and he are survivors!

Hand controls and a 62 would be cool for him when he's 16. In the meantime be smart and get your rig back in shape and dependable.

:cheers:

I been thinking alittle sammy or tracker with some sallzall work maybe some 30 or 31 inchs swampers and a auto trans. Hes my little man. I get him everyday after school and on every other weekend. And i can have him any other time i want without problems. me and his mother get along. hes also into fishing and stuff like that wioth me. So he turning out alright

now slap me silly and cvall me sally i just found a 84 fj60 . With a overheated motor like 40 miles from me for 500. Man if i didnt have to buy a dam motor. i be all over it. Guy said it had 200???and something for miles 4 speed. Wish i had more money anyone wana loan me few bucks like 500 for a parts vehicle.

Yup my son handicaped but i cant let that get me down. When he was born he was three months early wheighed a pound 7 ounces and was 23 and a half centimeeters long. My boot wheighs more . He spent three months in a incubator. And we wenrt able to hold him till the second month because he was so fragile. Mentaly hes fine. He just doesnt have the ability to walk . Shyt happens in life ya no. As long as my son happy im happy. Three years ago i started my own taxi company and lost everything.Invested everything i had to my name. Now im working at a junkyard pulling parts for a liveing makeing chumpchange,. So getting me down is pretty hard to do.

His bday is this month on the 23rd he will be 12 im 29. im getting him into wheeling and stuff. And he wants his own little toy eventualy ive let him drive threw the woods near our house and stuff. i just sit beside him and make shore the brake is ready. I was hopeing to take him to west va on the group ride goin down on the weekend of the 23rd if things go right i still might be able to. :bounce: but ya never no.
that trip was cancled till april due to guide issues,and lack of campgrounds open:frown:

then maybe i will still be able to take him sweeeeeet.

I got my truck back on the road and get me a winch put on it you trying to just get a couple people together go to davis and grant area?

then maybe i will still be able to take him sweeeeeet.

I got my truck back on the road and get me a winch put on it you trying to just get a couple people together go to davis and grant area?
we are steal going to swiss as far as i know.we are suppost to discuss this at the meeting tomorrow.;) will keep ya posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom