NLFS (NLFS) Queens, NY 2008 Lexus LX 570 79k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
I have decided to *****NOT***** sell my 2008 LX 570.

I realized it’s just too good of a truck and I’d rather keep it for the time being.

Thanks for looking.

I work at a Lexus dealer. This truck came in on trade with a very thorough service history and a clean carfax, so I traded my LX 470 for it in October of 2018.

Before I took delivery I had the shop service the vehicle along with a brake fluid flush and trans fluid replacement (with the pan off). I also had 5 new BFG KO2s mounted to the original wheels. The tires only have 5,000 miles or so as I ran rock warriors with mud terrains for about 8 months.

At that time I also replaced diff and transfer case fluids with Mobil 1 and I installed a VAISLINK integrated aftermarket bluetooth audio system.

My wife had a little run in with a double parked truck in December and damaged the front passenger fender so I decided to go through insurance to repair it and freshen up the whole truck at the same time. The entire vehicle (except the roof and lower part of the tailgate) was painted by a highly regarded shop our dealer group uses and it came out beautifully.

In January I replaced the engine air filter, cabin air filter, wipers, rear hatch shocks, and finally tightened the wobbly mirrors. I also installed Hikari LED bulbs which have improved the light output significantly. Comes with Weathertech mats and cargo mat along with original tool kit, owners manual, and 2 keys. This truck needs nothing.

This truck has been bulletproof and has not missed a beat. With a 2nd baby on the way and 3 other cars in the stable, I will not have time to use it aside for commuting and that will be a waste.

Im attaching a specification sheet which outlines the way the truck was optioned. Along with a carfax report (scroll to the bottom).

I am happy to answer any questions and share more photos and videos of the truck. I am an enthusiast and the vehicle has been very well cared for.

Thanks,

Aldo

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

IMG_6614.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

Last edited:
More photos

IMG_6616.jpg

IMG_6618.jpg

IMG_6628.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

IMG_6631.jpg

Last edited:
moar….

IMG_6636.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

IMG_6642.jpg

IMG_6644.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

Last edited:
….

IMG_6618.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6665.jpg

IMG_6666.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

am I getting carried away?

IMG_6604.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

Attachments

• 2008 LX 570.pdf
    192 KB · Views: 207
  • CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2008 LEXUS LX 570_ JTJHY00W684010811.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
Any pics of the undercarriage?

Any pics of the undercarriage?

I have a few but am happy to take some more tomorrow. Here is what I have for now. I had just washed it so there is some water spashaed about.

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6651.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

IMG_6654.jpg

IMG_6655.jpg

Pretty clean for an east coast truck!

I have decided to sell my 2008 LX 570. Asking $29,995

I work at a Lexus dealer. This truck came in on trade with a very thorough service history and a clean carfax, so I traded my LX 470 for it in October of 2018.

Before I took delivery I had the shop service the vehicle along with a brake fluid flush and trans fluid replacement (with the pan off). I also had 5 new BFG KO2s mounted to the original wheels. The tires only have 5,000 miles or so as I ran rock warriors with mud terrains for about 8 months.

At that time I also replaced diff and transfer case fluids with Mobil 1 and I installed a VAISLINK integrated aftermarket bluetooth audio system.

My wife had a little run in with a double parked truck in December and damaged the front passenger fender so I decided to go through insurance to repair it and freshen up the whole truck at the same time. The entire vehicle (except the roof and lower part of the tailgate) was painted by a highly regarded shop our dealer group uses and it came out beautifully.

In January I replaced the engine air filter, cabin air filter, wipers, rear hatch shocks, and finally tightened the wobbly mirrors. I also installed Hikari LED bulbs which have improved the light output significantly. Comes with Weathertech mats and cargo mat along with original tool kit, owners manual, and 2 keys. This truck needs nothing.

This truck has been bulletproof and has not missed a beat. With a 2nd baby on the way and 3 other cars in the stable, I will not have time to use it aside for commuting and that will be a waste.

Im attaching a specification sheet which outlines the way the truck was optioned. Along with a carfax report (scroll to the bottom).

I am happy to answer any questions and share more photos and videos of the truck. I am an enthusiast and the vehicle has been very well cared for.

Thanks,

Aldo

View attachment 2223508

View attachment 2223512

View attachment 2223514

View attachment 2223523

View attachment 2223524
This entire truck looks epic... the paint is gorgeous... if I was in the market I’d buy this right now ... GLWS 👍🏾

No. It was purely cosmetic damage.

pm sent

Was this a NYC vehicle?

Yes I believe it was. It was traded in to us at Lexus of Manhattan by a doctor who bought it new from us and serviced it mostly at our dealership. It was garage kept and likely used to go back and forth to the hamptons.
In the time I had it I commuted for a little while with it on rainy days from Astoria to Manhattan (maybe 5 miles but it would take an hour... lol). If it was nice I rode instead.

Snapped a few more undercarriage pics.

ADEB3052-7F23-4856-B8C4-CF9280E55980.jpeg

834B3777-55AA-4C31-A816-E1288DACE4FB.jpeg

D6749E3D-B8F3-407E-AF31-A2215A60E38B.jpeg

E545A8EB-CF21-4245-9EF5-83FF3686DAF8.jpeg

E0BFD7CD-D4F2-4E27-8F4D-D58E52EB90B0.jpeg

Nice looking truck would you mind sharing tire size I need replacement on my tires any rubbing issues with those tires or any mods to fit or any road noise. Thanks in advance.

Nice looking truck would you mind sharing tire size I need replacement on my tires any rubbing issues with those tires or any mods to fit or any road noise. Thanks in advance.

Sure. They are 275/60 R20. A little taller and narrower then the stock tire which I believe was 285/55 R20. Maybe a 50 profile. I can’t remember.

No rubbing at all at any height. That’s part of why I went with this size. Spare is the same too and fits just fine under the truck. Did one 5 tire rotation sofar.

Did I read that right? You painted the entire truck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom