Quarterly Meeting April 1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Next quarterly meeting is April 1 at 6:30 at Famous Dave's BBQ in Grand Junction. Dinner and general meeting mostly discussing trip plans, Cruise Moab, the FJ Summit and more. Yes, we know it's April Fools Day but it just fits.

Please RSVP. We need a head count.

I'm out. Spring break road trip to CA, AZ, NM.

Due to the mixup of our post office box being closed we are extending dues deadline to April 30. If not paid by then you will be dropped from membership. Bring to meeting or mail to me at PO Box 688, Cedaredge CO 81413.

Thanks John. We have had a few regrets but only one confirmation. Though also several maybes. I need to know so I can reserve a table. Please RSVP to me at 210-6006, call or text.

Nice to have a decent turnout of members, old and new. Welcome to BCC D J Nephew (Taco), Alan Weston (FJC) and Kenyon Hendricks (FJC). Also nice to see Kent Wagoner again. Thanks to all dues payers.

Discussed trip for next three months. April 10-12 Dome Plateau Overnighter with Grand Mesa Jeep Club. I have not yet asked if we can tag along but they always welcome guests. April 25 or 26 Cruising Coffee to a local trail, probably Bangs Canyon with John or Dave leading. Cruise Moab April 20 to May 3. Not too late to register. New member D J Nephew wants to organize a trip to Hole-in-the-Rock May 11. We discussed something for June but it got left out of my notes. Each trip will be detailed as info comes up. Thanks to all that attended and the lively discussion.

Ace

Last edited:
Garret, sorry about your father. We will see you next time.

Thanks for the good meeting it was nice to meet all of you and can't wait to hit the dirt with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom