Quarter million KM TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our 100 is fast approaching the 250k mark and a number of things need to be done to keep it running perfectly and as it is 9 years old and has served us so well, we feel that it deserves some well overdue goodies!

With the brake system just replaced, the headlights rescued from their faded past and currently trying to source a good condition A/C evaporator from a wrecked car, we can now turn to the more interesting stuff: Suspension! I have had a few quotes from Ramy4x4 for an OME medium load setup and will mull over the idea of that. Steel bumpers may also be possible, however I would question their relevance. I also think some BFG A/T would be an excellent replacement for the Grandtreks (sadly they were only just replaced in August so we still have a few years left on them).

I would love to know what other work the Land Cruiser community would consider fit for this anniversary.

Photo May 10, 11 03 50 PM.jpg

2015-01-16 14.48.21.jpg

2015-01-16 14.48.39.jpg

Our 100 is fast approaching the 250k mark and a number of things need to be done to keep it running perfectly and as it is 9 years old and has served us so well, we feel that it deserves some well overdue goodies!

With the brake system just replaced, the headlights rescued from their faded past and currently trying to source a good condition A/C evaporator from a wrecked car, we can now turn to the more interesting stuff: Suspension! I have had a few quotes from Ramy4x4 for an OME medium load setup and will mull over the idea of that. Steel bumpers may also be possible, however I would question their relevance. I also think some BFG A/T would be an excellent replacement for the Grandtreks (sadly they were only just replaced in August so we still have a few years left on them).

I would love to know what other work the Land Cruiser community would consider fit for this anniversary.
If you're going for the ome setup I'd personally deal with ARB instead of ramy. They should be able to do installations now as well. If you would like i can pm you contacy details, they're located in international city. Just don't buy anything from the aweer market one they're a knockoff and full of bs. The one in int city and AD are the official distributors part of Al Masood group

If you're going for the ome setup I'd personally deal with ARB instead of ramy. They should be able to do installations now as well. If you would like i can pm you contacy details, they're located in international city. Just don't buy anything from the aweer market one they're a knockoff and full of bs. The one in int city and AD are the official distributors part of Al Masood group
Thanks Desert Nomad
Ive emailed ARB emirates to ask if we would be able to meet up with them to have a chat and a test drive in one of their similarly equiped cars however I havent had any reponse. If you could message those contact details that would be great!
Cheers

I'm running the OME setup on my LC100 and really like it. I had to ship it in from the US because they didn't have the diesel torsion bars in stock. The diesel torsion bars are used for the GX in line 6 petrol engine. The V8 petrol torsion bars will not fit.

-Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom