craigslist PZJ73 LHD Soft top WA Bellingham (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a bad price for a swb with soft top,the swb's are a bit bouncy to drive but these soft top versions are pretty rare and the only short wheel base 7X model I would consider driving.FYI this is not a oem soft top though but a german replacement top that is no longer available.

Gotta love the "Four Well drive" decals on it eh ;)

If someone were to aquire the top half glass inserts for the rear doors and a 74 hard top I wonder if you could convert this..:hmm:

I wouldn't bother converting this one to FRP. The rear doors look chopped and who knows what else was changed to accommodate that aftermarket soft top.

Edit: I take back my comment about the rear doors. They look like OEM two piece doors. Perhaps the uppers are included in the sale?

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother converting this one to FRP. The rear doors look chopped and who knows what else was changed to accommodate that aftermarket soft top.

Edit: I take back my comment about the rear doors. They look like OEM two piece doors. Perhaps the uppers are included in the sale?

I believe they are factory.. I am still trying to get a hold of the seller to get all the details but I have not had a response from him yet.

I have seen that cruiser on ebay before I think. I guess the wife didn't like her husband buying it.

Ah, geez. One of those huh? I have something for sale but can't be bothered responding to potential buyers.
It was at a dealer the first time I saw it. For around $14k if I remember correctly. Ad basically said the same thing, might be a dealer still throwing a little "oh poor me" spin on it.

I also wonder why it says all necessary paperwork will be given to the buyer. Makes me think they never registered it. Seems unlikely a dealer actually sold it to someone with out requiring registration prior to it leaving his property.

Ah, geez. One of those huh? I have something for sale but can't be bothered responding to potential buyers.

Yeah get ready for replies to take 3 days and not answering phone calls :meh: . He didn't say anything about the registration though so I dont know anything about that.

topclassiccarsforsale is just a pirate site that rips listings off ebay. It was listed on ebay before so that is why you see it there.

Vehicles shown without license plates could be located anywhere or nowhere, making it easy to claim its local.
I detect overseas stilted english in the listings, slight variations in both florida and washington, but same author.
If you can view the vehicle locally that would prove its real i suppose

Yeah...it may be another papp smear ad (some of you know what that means I am sure). Who knows? If you ask me personally, I find the soft top ugly.

I was looking in Europe for a 70 series, found one that looked nice, so asked three specific questions and I got the response email that addressed none of my questions but let me know that they were advertising in Spain but car is in Holland, and car is perfect..... blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, kind of felt good that the scammers are not just picking on silly Americans.

I also dont believe the background in the pics is bellinghsm, nor anywhere in washington state, we dont have trees and veg like that...
Just a lot of red flags, no lic plates, multiple listings and prices, poor english, multiple phone area codes and emails, screams fraud...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom