SOLD Purging the Land Cruiser Parts Pile: 40/60/80/100 Series Parts+Random Cummins Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to clear out the garage, gonna thin the accumulation of Land Cruiser stuff I have floating around from various projects. I can ship the smaller stuff, larger items are pick up only. Make offers! Most of this stuff is fairly negotiable. I'll add pictures when I get the chance, in the meantime PM me and I'll make sure I get pictures and info to you via cell.

First off: 5 37x14.50R15 Toyo Open Country MT's with LESS THAN 500 miles! $1500

40/60 Series:
-New In Box Dakota Digital VHX Cluster, black back ground. $700
-Late model 40/60 front axle shafts -short side complete $150, Late model long side NO BIRF $25
-Late Model 40/60 Marfield chromoly birfield, NIB $100
-Advance Adapters T Case X-Member $50
-Marlin Crawler 16mm High Steer arms and lower caps $200
-Old Ag steering ram, needs to be rebuild $20
-Late Model brand new TOYOTA front emblem $75

80 Series:
-Clean HF2A Transfer case w/130K documented miles $250
-Rust free front fenders. One is nearly perfect, one has a small dent from when I moved. $200 for the pair
-Good, complete grey carpet $150
-Dash switches, PM me
-Overhead Interior light fixtures, PM me
-Glove box (no lid) $50
-Misc Engine and interior bits, most of the big stuff is gone but message me if you're looking for something and I'll dig through the box of stuff

100 Series:
-Really nice tan 3rd row seats from 2004 LX470, I don't believe they've ever been sat in. $250
-There will be lots of 100 series stuff available soon, including complete a complete functioning AHC Suspension from a 2004 LX470, factory rims, tires, Lower control arms, factory gears, etc. Message me if you want to lay claim on some things.

Cummins 4bt/6bt stuff:
Holset HY35 turbo, no shaft play, unknown miles. Picked it up with a bunch of other stuff for my Cummins truck, thought about using for a compound set up, would be comfortable running as is $200
4BT Complete Engine Seat Kit, New in box (forget the brand but it's a good one) $100
4BT/6BT Starter, tested. $50
4BT factory head bolts $50

Last edited:
Hey Pete, nice to see you’re still around. GLWS

Hey Mark!

Same to you! It’s been a long time! I’ve been following your shop thread what a bummer! How are you?

Better than ever. My wife and I are really enjoying our new office in the front, and I am enjoying the extra shelf space I have in the back. Yeah I lost about 10k in uninsured merchandise, but most of it was really low priority stuff.

Your kids must be pretty big by now. You still working for the spring company?

Dakota fits FJ40 from 62-84? Any pics and is it brand new never installed?

Yeah, yup fits all FJ40s. Brand new, I got it a few years ago for my old FJ40, but threw in the towel on it before I installed it. I can get pictures next week, it's at the shop. I've been holding onto it because I've had some fantasy that I'll be able to get into another 40 series, but it's time to get this pile of stuff out of here so it's up for grabs.

More pics com
Better than ever. My wife and I are really enjoying our new office in the front, and I am enjoying the extra shelf space I have in the back. Yeah I lost about 10k in uninsured merchandise, but most of it was really low priority stuff.

Your kids must be pretty big by now. You still working for the spring company?

That's good to hear! I'm glad to hear you ended up in a good spot. I need to swing by! It's only the one, my daughter. But yeah, she's 7 now, crazy how time flies.

No more Atlas, I was poached by Sport Truck to be the Brand Manager for JKS Manufacturing after they had acquired it, from there I went on the be the Director of Marketing at Energy Suspension. Now I'm working on a semi-secret EV project locally, trying to stay out of the corporate side of the industry. We'll see how it goes.

Hey guys, found a few things to add:

New Aisin master cylinder new in a bag for an early FJ40 $100
New Specter aftermarket speedo cable $20
Early parking brake backing plate with good shoes $100

More to come I'm sure

80 Series:
-Clean HF2A Transfer case w/130K documented miles $250
-Rust free front fenders. One is nearly perfect, one has a small dent from when I moved. $200 for the pair
-Good, complete grey carpet $150
-Dash switches, PM me
-Overhead Interior light fixtures, PM me
-Glove box (no lid) $50
-Misc Engine and interior bits, most of the big stuff is gone but message me if you're looking for something and I'll dig through the box of stuff

How many dome lights do you have for the 80??

I know this is a long shot, but if you have center wheel caps for a 2005 LC 100, I'd be interested in those. Thanks

C6AE9E27-28C8-4119-BE8D-CEA023B6C234_1_105_c.jpeg

The future donor parts are coming off of a 2004 LX470. Nice Cruiser by the way!
Yeah, I'm a first time LC owner (previous Sequoia and 4Runner) and it has been great. Slowly changing it from a grocery-getter to a capable outback cruiser.
As for the center caps, do you think the 470s will fit? these wheels may or may not the original style for a 2005 truck. Long story, but the current wheels missing the center caps I purchased from I8mud for my snow/mud tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom