Purchasing on MUD using paypal as a gift, BUYER BEWARE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. Come home from out of town and see I'm getting flamed. I don't really appreciate the gun jumping and being called a thief and a liar. I hope all the facts are brought to light. They should have been kept off of here and I hope high country posts to this thread again. On my side I'll say this. I did not ask for a PayPal gift payment. I was not skirting PayPal fees. I shipped item immediately upon payment. I did not send tracking for delivery confirmation. My fault. Left for vacation the next day or so. Returned a week later. I saw the confirmation number on my desk so I checked it. It showed delivered a day or two earlier. I thought nothing else of it. Two weeks later I start getting emails as to when I'm shipping and such. At that point I couldn't find the number. My lesson learned. Use ups. Better tracking. And email tracking info to buyer every time.

Lessons learned on both ends as we have located it at MUDRAK. I do apologize
for getting MY IRISH UP as they say. But when one thinks they got poked in the
whiskers, one comes out swinging! However, I do apologize for the flame. I
think if the tables were turned you can appreciate my stance. Thanks and sorry
again. Now if this were a site made up primarily of women, we would never get over this!!!

mickeyt said:
Lessons learned on both ends as we have located it at MUDRAK. I do apologize
for getting MY IRISH UP as they say. But when one thinks they got poked in the
whiskers, one comes out swinging! However, I do apologize for the flame. I
think if the tables were turned you can appreciate my stance. Thanks and sorry
again. Now if this were a site made up primarily of women, we would never get over this!!!

FYI-Lots of personal info a couple pages back, email addresses, phone numbers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom