Purchased 1996 LC from Royal Kia; Previous Owner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys I purchased the 1996 green LC that was a royal kia.I want to know who the previous owner is to ask what he had done to it. I know the head gasket was replaced by the aftermarket silicon, but other than that I have no clue what he did. Anyone know what was done to it? who the owner is?

Thanks

sorry, its was night time

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

It was a trade to Royal, I know 'cuz I was considering that truck. Did you resolve your cooling problem?

It was nothing. they checked it twice at the dealership ,and ran the car for four hours;hottest it would get was 203. I checked the manual, said as long as it doesnt top the red its normal. I am going to do a flush though. They said the gauge might be off.

Congrats and nice find. Looks like it already has a few mods up front.

Go to toyota.com and sign up. Once you do that you can go to the service schedule and add the VIN #. It will show any and all service done at a Toyota dealer.

Pm me the Vin and Ill look it up for you. Include your email so i can scan and fax the info over.

murf

Back at you ~

I sent it to the Gmail address you sent to me at 3:15 with the CarFax and Toyota service history sheet as an attachment. Please recheck if you dont see it and make sure it was a good email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom