For Sale Pura UVB Water Filtration System, 200 Series Skid Plates, Trail Tailor Bumper Box, and Eezi Awn Load Bars — SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

indycole

GOLD Star
Threads
Another round of clearing out some gear that's not seeing much action. These prices do not include shipping and a few of the items don't make sense to ship at all.

Pura UV UVB-1 Water Filtration System, 2 gpm, 12 v (Link) - $200
  • This is brand new. I purchased this just before deciding to get a trailer that has a complete water filtration system.
ARB Skids for 200 Series (Link) - $200
  • I'm going with some different skids and wanted to go ahead and put these up for sale.
  • They've been on the truck for 3 years and have taken some hits... they're not as flat as they are brand new.
  • Local pickup only
4 x Eezi-Awn Load Bars (Link) - $100 for all of them
  • I used these with a RTT before moving to a trailer with a full rack. They were originally 1500mm bars that I cut down to 1250mm.
  • There are drilled mounting holes spaced for Eezi Awn tents.
  • They do not include the hardware needed to mount to Eezi-Awn feet... you'll need to grab new hardware from Equipt.
Custom Trail Tailor Bumper Box (Link) - $300
  • This is a spacious bumper-mounted toolbox that works with the Trail Tailor Ladder on the 200-Series.
  • The box is pretty large in all directions... I'll update with actual measurements later.
  • All aluminum with Southco latches, coated with LineX on the outside and painted red on the inside for visibility. It comes with a sacrificial plate and some rubber to minimize noise while on the trail. The mounting holes could be re-drilled for other bumpers.
  • This adds a ton of functionality and storage room to a bumper set up.
  • Local pick up only.
------------------------------------------------------
Frontrunner Footwell Water Tank, Black, 10.6 gal(Link) - $SOLD
  • Lightly used
  • Probably does not make sense to ship this one
Blue Ridge Overland Gear Cooking Kit Bag (Link) - $SOLD
  • Not much to add here. We replaced this with one from Adventure Tool Company.
Baja Designs S2 Squadron Pro, Wide Cornering (Link) - $SOLD
  • Includes amber cover
  • Bracket has an extra mounting hole drilled in it
  • Bare leads (you'll need to use your own connectors)
2 x Baja Designs Squadron Sport, Work/Scene (Link) - $SOLD
  • Includes amber covers
  • Bare leads (you'll need to use your own connectors)
Joolca HOTTAP Water Heater and Partial Accessories (Link) - $SOLD
  • Originally purchased from Drifta and no longer being used as my trailer has a hot water system
  • Includes propane hose with quick disconnect
  • Includes shower wand
  • Includes 12v pump, never used
  • Includes quick disconnect hardware for water hoses Update: I 6 have male couplers but only two of the female quick disconnects.
  • Does not include the hot and cold water hoses you see in the photos above... however, you can use any 3/8ths ID hose that can handle the pump's PSI
Adjustable SPC UCAs for 200 Series w/ Rebuild Kit (Link) - $SOLD
  • I took these off my 200 series to rebuild them and in the meantime installed Trail Tailor's UCAs
  • I have lower ball joint and bushing kits for both arms so once rebuilt they'll basically be brand new
  • I can either sell with the kit or do the rebuild for you for an extra $50... it's not hard and the SPC directions are pretty good so I'd recommend doing this piece on your own
Ronco Plastics RV3W Water Tank, Grey, 14 gal (Link) - $SOLD
  • There's nothing wrong with this tank but it's free because a.) it's not too expensive to begin with and b.) it only has 10-11 usable gallons
  • I'd highly recommend doing a few things to this tank... an inspection hatch up top, a lower drain (even from the bottom) and a vent from the top of the tank. The current fitting locations reduce the usable volume dramatically
  • Local pickup only

Last edited:
PM sent

PM Sent

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom