Puppis up for Adoption (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On the way home to lunch today Juan came across a puppy. He found a guy that has 6 puppies for adoption. They are very cute. They are around 8 weeks old now and they are looking for a new home. They are FREE to a GOOD home. Please pass info around and help us find them a home. We are fostering one of them at the moment.

for more pics go to
1d17.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1d18.jpg
1d2.jpg
1d32.jpg

Bytheway guys the puppies are in a very poor household and unfortunate they in danger of getting killed, poisoned or run over by a car since the owner is rather careless and did not want them. I hope we can get some good homes for them I am really afraid something really bad can happen to them. Pass the word around or adopt one if you can. They are beatiful almost all have blue eyes. They are really unique looking.

2 boys and 5 girls. One of the boys the one looking like a chocolate chip cookie is "staying with us" in the moment. As you all might expect my two dogs Fuser and Marco are nuts and sort of showing dominance hopefully that will change, anyways I just want to find them good homes it is sad what could happen to them.

I wish we could take one or more in........... Those are great looking little pups.

Check with some of the rescues in the area, or the SPCA; Heaven and Earth is a great organization.

2 boys and 5 girls. One of the boys the one looking like a chocolate chip cookie is "staying with us" in the moment. As you all might expect my two dogs Fuser and Marco are nuts and sort of showing dominance hopefully that will change, anyways I just want to find them good homes it is sad what could happen to them.

Good work Juan and Maria, it is always good to see people helping out animals in need.

If we weren't already running a small farm, I'd step up.

And that dominance thing Juan, although I've met your dogs a few times I don't know if your dogs are like mine, but mine did that same things and a week or two later, the aggressive dominance turned into a protective type display.

Anyway, good luck with placing them and again, good job on a good deed! :cheers:

andy did you bring a puppy home or older dogs??? I mean my dogs are so strong and rambontious they did gang up on him while in my arms...he is just 8 weeks I am afraid they will hurt him
how did you handle the whole integration process?

andy did you bring a puppy home or older dogs??? I mean my dogs are so strong and rambontious they did gang up on him while in my arms...he is just 8 weeks I am afraid they will hurt him
how did you handle the whole integration process?

Brought an 8 week old pup home to older dogs. It wasn't good for a while, I didn't think he would be able to stay. They definitely would have killed him if I let them all interact alone.

Lots of baby sitting and intervening and it just clicked a few weeks later. It took some work but now they are lost without each other.

Juan, you have to put your dogs on their back the second they show aggression towards the pup. I had to go through this with Splash and my Father-In-Law's puppy. You have to establish to the other dogs YOU are the alpha and won't stand for their dominance. It took about 2 hours of solid work with them to establish the roles. Eventually they figure it out.

R

Ive always heard you should introduce new dogs that will be living together away from the house on Neutral ground. Your older dogs are protecting their home and its natural instinct. Just take the older dogs for a walk and just happen to run into the new dog away from the house.

Thats very true ^^^ I've got a huge pit-bull, and a huge heart for strays. If I bring a stray home and just put him in the house the pit-bull will be extremely aggressive. We have learned to take all of them for a walk, by the time we get home, they are best friends playing together.

Good job on you guys saving these pups, they are adorable !!

Ive always heard you should introduce new dogs that will be living together away from the house on Neutral ground. Your older dogs are protecting their home and its natural instinct. Just take the older dogs for a walk and just happen to run into the new dog away from the house.

One more thing on this...Dont walk them where you normally walk them, (if you walk on a regular basis), becauese technically that is their territory as well.

Go somewhere where none of them call home.

Those are beautiful dogs, better check them for worms and get them their shots etc.

Good luck.

How far are you guys from Sylva?

If you want one I would be glad to pick it up for you and get as far as G-boro for you, save ya a couple of hours.

Update,

One of the marble gray/bluish ones found a new home today. A family with a farm in RTP adopted her today!! It feels good....now 5 more to go...

Good work Galvis crew! Good Karma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom