For Sale SOLD Puma 12v air compressor, Boston, MA, $275 SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a nearly new 12v Puma air compressor that I am selling to go OBA. It's a 100% duty cycle, (2) 1 gallon tanks are compact (more than the single 1.5 gallon), big air volume, able to air up you and all of your buddies with their (definitely not compensating) 37s.
Comes with accessories and two hoses, in its own storage box, and for full asking I'll throw in a never used Husky air gun.
Local pickup only, is too heavy to ship it and be advantageous for either of us. Can possibly meet you with prior arrangement.
Link is for the same product with all the specs. Puma 12V Twin Tank 2 Gallon Oil-Less Air Compressor | eBay

20180831_162759.jpg

20180831_162718.jpg

20180831_162708.jpg

20180831_162739.jpg

20180831_162812.jpg

Bump. I actually thought this would generate more interest. Any thoughts?

I'll be at VOBS (formerly Vermont Overland Rally) this weekend if anyone wants to check it out and buy it.

I'll be at VOBS (formerly Vermont Overland Rally) this weekend if anyone wants to check it out and buy it.
do you have to have a ticket for the OVerland rally??srry to hijack

do you have to have a ticket for the OVerland rally??srry to hijack
Haha, it's ok, call it a free bump. I don't have a spare ticket, if that's what you mean just my own. Have you checked the Expedition Portal thread, there have been some on and off there

Reactions: RFB
Still have this, accepting offers...

Bump to the top for your viewing pleasure.

Sold. Thanks for everyone's interest and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom