Pulled over by the Po-Po (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thesurrealmccoys.com
Didn’t think it was possible....... speeding in an FJ60.

After I got the new head dropped in, I decided to drive the FJ60 from TVC to Ionia Circuit Court for a motion hearing I had down there. On the way home I was headed north on M-66 towards Little Cannon Creek. I had the waders and the fly rod in the back and was going to fish on the way home.

Got popped doing 70 in a 55. The officer was super nice, saw the fly rod, asked how the fishing was, and I ended up showing him pics of some of the fish I caught earlier that week. I apologized explaining my 33s had my speedometer showing my running a little below my actual speed. He ran my license and let me go.

Good thing he didn’t check the after market center console as there was a freshly cracked beer hiding in there as I was about a mile from my turn off onto the two track......

I thought I'd be a smart guy and drive my barely road ready 55 to golf in the old man's league a few weeks ago. Total of 3 miles back roads. I have read about the old glass fuses and holder being troublesome on the 55. Well, my fuse for the tail lights decided to be troublesome on the way home and it was a perfect night for the sheriff to be cruising the back roads too. Not much of a car chase (not that I ever would anyway). Super nice guy and let me roll with the emergency flashers on. Glad those worked. He liked the 55 too.

I just learned Siri has a new feature. Say "Siri, I'm getting pulled over" and it will shut down your sounds, record the ensuing discussion and email it to a pre-designated address.
Not sure how I feel about this.

My daughter was pulled over in my LC for not having her headlights on.
The officer questioned her about who owned the vehicle (she's 16, about 90 lbs and long blonde hair) and asked several times if there were weapons on board.

Guess the Search and Rescue Stickers and USAF license plate only go so far.

She was perturbed... I thought it was funny. She didn't get a ticket.

If it makes you feel better, i got pulled over going 50 in a 55 rolling uphill into Kalamazoo on main in my 100 with the whole family in the car. He Said i had a bad taillight. I have never replaced any of my tailight bulbs and to this date they are still just fine. Guess he didnt believe my 100 would go that slow :(. I never really thought it was fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom