Pull motor or motor with tranny? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice. Do you have photos of it coming out?

Nice. Do you have photos of it coming out?

73D2CA7D-895F-4895-91E7-76C474F67F98.jpeg

4A68E7C4-5DB3-4E73-A436-1A53622603AD.jpeg

AC624654-D68E-4D48-BBB5-49E2123C6612.jpeg

55106DB3-A163-4FC3-8B5C-D7FE57AE7186.jpeg

D8B8E09D-C8FF-4524-A037-E6DB467BEBB4.jpeg

That’s all I got biggest thing was the load leveler without that it’s prob not possible. If you had a hand they could support the rear and just slide it out but I had to inch it along. I work crazy hours(plumber) and never know my schedule so I just kinda got after it off hours.
It's way too heavy to maneuver without a load leveler. I tried supporting the transfer case end when putting mine back in and it is not possible without hurting yourself.

Sheesh that's tight at the hood. Looks like you could have gone higher without it, maybe cleared the bumper? No issue with tranny or T/C tipping down and thumping things?

Thanks man!! My schedule is so jacked I figured I try solo and if I couldn’t achieve it I would get ahold of you. I’ll have it up and running by the end of the month.
Think about it for a minute and get it done so you can come up on the W

WABDR in August. Let me know if you need an extra hand.

You bought a reman ???

Sheesh that's tight at the hood. Looks like you could have gone higher without it, maybe cleared the bumper? No issue with tranny or T/C tipping down and thumping things?
After I pulled the hood it still wants to tip down at the t case it’s just to long even for the leveler to completely balance it. You have to lift the back up as you pull it out. A trolley jack would have been a big help but it really isn’t that bad without.

I’m slow! What can I explain better?
I saw the post of the all new engine and asked if you bought a rebuilt engine. Perhaps I forgot or haven’t read your entire story here.

I saw the post of the all new engine and asked if you bought a rebuilt engine. Perhaps I forgot or haven’t read your entire story here.
Oh, I bought a donor motor and rebuilt news.05 over pistons, rebuilt everything I could touch reman by me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom