Puerco run Sunday for those not headed to HITR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jstncse

Crawling over something
Threads
Well it won't be as cool as HITR, but some friends are heading out to Rio Puerco Sunday morning at 8:00 am. Planning on starting early and being back out around 1:00 in the afternoon. If anybody would like to join us, your welcome.

[TE=jstncse;7970996]Well it won't be as cool as HITR, but some friends are heading out to Rio Puerco Sunday morning at 8:00 am. Planning on starting early and being back out around 1:00 in the afternoon. If anybody would like to join us, your welcome.[/QUOTE]

Are meeting at eight at the end of Southern? Planning on going.

Rudy

Yes at the end of southern at 8:00. My fj40, 2 heep wrangler types, a cherokee, and a bronco or two so far. Come on out

You guys ham or cb?

CB, usually channel 4.

CB, usually channel 4.

Thanks Terrill,

Just, making sure I can go, I'll put the CB in then. Everything on the 80 is good to go. I need to see how the GF's mom is doing in the hospital first. If I don't post by tonight, don't wait for me.

Well, I hope to see you tomorrow. Anybody else interested?

Nice run today. Nice to meet you Terrill, and your friends too. I will post pics later when I sort through them. Corey took a bunch of your 40.

It was good fun, all but that twisted driveshaft part.

10446114-F807-47B4-A11D-143D0321DDAB-16656-00000C4034EA9C13.jpg

I'll get through my pics this evening and post them up also.

Last edited:
FJ40083.jpg

FJ40106.jpg

And the shot just before twisting my driveline like a pretzel,

FJ40095.jpg

Who would've thunk it ... the OM617 had that much power!! You must've been hitting 4,000 rpm, LOL!!

Nice pics guys, wish I was there instead of flying to Detroit.

Who would've thunk it ... the OM617 had that much power!! You must've been hitting 4,000 rpm, LOL!!

Nice pics guys, wish I was there instead of flying to Detroit.

I can't say if it hit 4000 rpms before or after I twisted it but it did hit 4000 rpms. Both the clutch and the tires were tougher than the driveshaft.

did the DS have a nick or a dent from a previous excursion perhaps? Was the OEM DS or a different unit?

It was the OEM front that had been shortened to fit the extended wheelbase rear. So it was OEM tubing, without damage as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom