Wanted PTO Winch Shifter Brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like I was telling Mark the other day, some of the PTO stuff is hard to find; maybe not as hard as the seat handle for a 68-71 40 but hard nonetheless. I see PTO units frequently on Fleabay--2 or 3 for sale on there now. The linkage, the shifting mechanism, the correct shift knob, the shifter flap plate--not so easy. Which is why I think a truly complete (plug and play) PTO unit should go for no less than $3,000 to $4,000 and probably more. Crazy but supply and demand and the general dynamics of capitalism are the order of the day--which is not a bad thing in my view.

These were only used 8/80 to 9/82.

Oops, did some more checking and this was also used 1/79-7-80.

I have the large bracket with shifter if anyone else needs one.

May be interested if you still have this. Haven't have any luck in finding a second 10/82+ PTO shifter. Need to check and verify my 79 does have the four holes.

No go on the bracket from Amayama. After waiting about a week, they cancelled the order. Despite their website saying it was in stock, it is no longer available. Back to square one.

No go on the bracket from Amayama. After waiting about a week, they cancelled the order. Despite their website saying it was in stock, it is no longer available. Back to square one.

While not with this bracket I've had the same experience with Amayama showing a price and part available only to just have the ordered cancel. Mine took longer as was told waiting for actual weights to determine shipping. Then a email just cancelling the whole order. Said please check again in a few weeks to to see if they would be in stock. Never bothered to try again. I have compared their prices on parts I can get local. For the most part they are higher. Worth it if they actually had some of these rare parts. So far they have had nothing I ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom