PTO Winch Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, my winch is kinda broken at the moment. I need a part for it.
http://www.sor.com/sor/cat071.tam?xax=12444&pagenumber.ptx=1&page.ctx=cat071.tam

Using the top picture on that page...
My part J ripped off of the what appears to be part H. :crybaby: So instead of my part H having a hole for the pin at the end, theres a half circle. I was wondering if anyone hade a part H & J, or had a H & J and were willing to send me specs & pics, or take have a copy of your working one machined :idea: at a local machine shop or by yourself cost permitting. If you are, then let me know. :)

Also, the parts AQ & J are broken. If you have those, or pics, or measurements, send em over. buickid atttt hawaii d00t rr d00t com
Thanks! :cheers:

Last edited:
Ive got a factory pto winch on my newest cruisers, but I wont be able to get a picture of it untill about wed of next week, if you havent found anything by then, ill send it to ya.

Sound like a plan! I like your plan. No rush, haste makes waste. :D
Ok, so sometime next week.

hey player, so sorry i havent got back to you with those pics, I been busier than a cat trying to cover up a pile of s***, ill try in the next day or so.

thewatergoblin said:
hey player, so sorry i havent got back to you with those pics, I been busier than a cat trying to cover up a pile of s***, ill try in the next day or so.

no problem. but dude, thats FUNNY qoute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom