Wanted PTO Winch Gearbox and Drive shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for PTO driven Winch Gearbox, Drive shaft, and shifter lever. I already have the winch and spindle just missing the other parts. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks

Ty

Looking for PTO driven Winch Gearbox, Drive shaft, and shifter lever. I already have the winch and spindle just missing the other parts. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks

Ty
I just top posted. I do have the gearbox for sale.

I have a drive shaft in storage if you can’t find both pieces for one seller.

I do have the lever for a 78.

63E9C838-28BA-4479-8B90-3D394D5BF2E0.jpeg

Thank you for the offer. I will definitely keep that in mind. Do you also happen to have the pillow block? Thanks again.

I dont believe I have the pillow block. Anybody got a pic of the pillow block? I’ll post a pic and the measurements of the drive shaft in the next few days

1978 BJ40 4 speed

have you checked to make sure you have the PTO gear in the transfer case?
I don't know about the diesel but the US gas transfer at that time didn't come with the gear.

just for clarity, the PTO attaches to the transfer case not the transmission.
on the transfer case you need to know if it is a 1 piece or a split case transfer.
they use different PTO assemblies

have you checked to make sure you have the PTO gear in the transfer case?
I don't know about the diesel but the US gas transfer at that time didn't come with the gear.

just for clarity, the PTO attaches to the transfer case not the transmission.
on the transfer case you need to know if it is a 1 piece or a split case transfer.
they use different PTO assemblies
Thank you. Yes I found out that I have a one piece TC. What would I be looking for in the TC? It has the cover on currently but the cab has the hole in the floor for the lever and it also came with the which just not the gearbox or driveshaft so I’m assuming it does.

you would need to remove the side cover where the pto would bolt in place.
inside you would see either a gear or a spacer.
pics of what you have if unsure.

Can you take the plate off without draining any TC fluid? It’s my daily driver right now.

you will lose some fluid, see where the lowest part of the plate is in relation to the fill plug.
if doing this make sure the fill plug wis loose first before anything else.

I have good used PTO boxes for the side of the Tcase. I have them for the one-piece and split case.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom