For Sale PTO TEQ winch body and mount, LOWERED PRICE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have decided to go a different way on my son's '68, so selling some PTO parts that we were going to rebuild and put on.....he's decided to do a saginaw conversion and warn 8274....

PTO winch body. Spool spins freely, but...one mounting ear is broken. I was able to find an old timer that would weld cast here in my small town. If you are in SoCal, @bmoonhajjar has apparently found the guy to go to for this. My local guy was going to charge me 50$, not sure what the going rate is elsewhere, but you'll need to find someone to do this fix.......

Mounting hardware: One of the crossmembers has a bend, probably occurred same time the ear broke off. 2 of the rollers have non oem bolts as shafts. Have 2 wedges

Engage handle: The one on has broken handle, so bought another one that has 2 broken bolts in mounting holes as pictured.

Not sure about shipping, palletize it??? Put it in 5 gallon bucket??? Very large and triple layer box???

If you want pictures of a certain area, just let me know.

I know someone will ask, the spud shaft is not for sale until this body and mount sells....thanks

350$ plus shipping OBO from Dallas area

IMG_1926-1.jpg

IMG_1919-1.jpg

IMG_1918-1.jpg

IMG_1917-1.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Last edited:
On the black one I purchased seperately, no, they are good to go minus the two broken bolts on the mount. The other with the broken handle seem to be rusted together.....

If you are willing to sell a couple parts separately, I am looking to grab the intact handle with the broken bolts, the bracket with two holes/bolts for the handle, and the two mounting wedges. Thank you for your time. :cheers:

toyota part needed.png

Also: If selling separately, I would like to purchase the pillow block bearing (shown in
the upper right of your first overall photo. It's about a foot long with splines at one end).
Thanks, Scott

I'd take it for $400 shipped to me. you can use a smaller black tote with yellow lid from Costco or Home depot for shipping.
shipping to 59602 commercial address.

Dang, i should have just sent a PM. Well, if any of the deals for the complete package fall through, Im still available for the few parts I was looking for :bang:

Hey everyone, sorry I went off line for a couple of weeks. We bought a new (to us) house, so been moving, while wife started a new job at school, 2 boys went back to school, (we are actually going to in person school here in north Texas), all while our family dog is dying of organ failure.....So between moving our household goods and cleaning up various K-9 bodily fluids while giving homework pointers for pre-calc......I just didn't get on line. Totally my bad.

Pictures are for @pardion to get some specs.

3puppies, @Shep59 got in contact with me on Aug 23rd, I need to see if he still wants it, he was first to respond.

For everyone asking for parts, If both Shep and 3puppies just want some pieces, then I'm happy to part out the rest, but I feel like I need to honor the ad and sell the body and mount for the 400$ if they want it....

The spud shaft/pillow bearing--- @hyhpe has been asking for months about it, so he has first dibs. Having said that, we bought it separate and the guy knew what he had (they just don't come up for sale here in Texas....) and we probably paid too much at 100$, but it was the only one we could find at the time....So if he doesn't want it, it will go in an ad for 100$ OBO.

Second apology for long post ;)

IMG_1971-1.jpg

IMG_1970-1.jpg

IMG_1969-1.jpg

Todd, Glad you are well. Moving is a tough and stressful time.

if/when you are ready for my part of it, let me know. I will be driving through the dfw area this Sunday and back again in about two weeks. if you don't care, you don't have to ship. paul

OK, looks like other mudder has green lighted my to get this sold

@3_puppies You were next for the entire body etc. (minus the pillow block/spud shaft) I have a yellow tote, do you still want it?

Let me know, thanks

Still a real solid deal. If it still ever goes to parting it out, Im still in line for the complete winch activation handle, wedges, and lever bracket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom