PTO set-up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Can someone confirm that these are PTO lever and gearbox? (as seen on an HZJ75). Did some HZJ75s have PTO winches?
Mark
Lever.JPG
PTO.JPG

I'm not sure if the 75 ever had the PTO winch on it, but I know it was an option on the SWB 70's. That is indeed a PTO box and lever.

Pto winches are he same for swb,mwb and lwb.

Looks just like my BJ74 (except for where the accelerator pedal lives). :hillbilly:

It's possible. You would also need the driveshaft and pillow blocks if those are missing.

I figure the driveshafts and pillow blocks could be replaced with generic/custom... and I suppose one could fit up a non-Toyota PTO winch as well of it came to that.

I just think that if the lever/linkage and gearbox are in place it would be silly to drop an electric winch on the truck. I wouldn't start from scratch to go PTO but...

LSPV.

Load Sensing Proportioning Valve.

Quite new actually. First seen in the U.S. on the 1979 4WD mini truck.:lol:

I'm not sure if the 75 ever had the PTO winch on it, but I know it was an option on the SWB 70's

Somewhere in the world there would have been a 75 series with a PTO powered winch. Australian 75 series had the PTO but it was used for other things and I have never seen one with the mechanical winch. The dealer fitted a Warn winch if you wanted one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom