PTO parts (1 Viewer)

Overlord-

Yes.

Toyota still has most of the parts needed for a rebuild. You may want to compare the prices from Toyota and SOR. I found SOR prices were much better than Toyota on a couple of parts, plus they had some parts Toyota didn't.

I completed my rebuild about 6 months ago, so part availability may have changed. ???

BTW...anyone reading this post needing the long PTO driveshaft I have an extra.

Good Luck on the rebuild!

[quote author=Sniper link=board=1;threadid=5898;start=msg47109#msg47109 date=1065187290]
Overlord-

Yes.

Toyota still has most of the parts needed for a rebuild. You may want to compare the prices from Toyota and SOR. I found SOR prices were much better than Toyota on a couple of parts, plus they had some parts Toyota didn't.

I completed my rebuild about 6 months ago, so part availability may have changed. ???

BTW...anyone reading this post needing the long PTO driveshaft I have an extra.

Good Luck on the rebuild!
[/quote]

Did you repaint the winch? The one I have is a little rusty, any tips on rust removal? Sanblasting, hot tanking???

I am rebuilding my winch as well. I have obtained the front winch and the gear box. I will be needing to aquire a 3 spd. transfer case but I fortunately have already located a free one. I am in need of some more parts however. I have a long shaft that came with the winch but I do not have the shift linkeage and other components. What exactly do I need?

I'm really a moron when it comes to 40 series stuff. I would just like to ask what parts do I exactly need to put a PTO winch on a BJ40? Do I need a new transfer case supposing the Cruiser came from the factory winchless.

Thanks.

CDBE57CF-D090-4983-96B2-7C8D16B9E214.jpeg
56F49ECA-C0F4-4EBE-810A-D0BF4EC9226F.jpeg
Hi sorry , any idea where to Find a new bras bushing . Mine seized to the shaft broke the bush, or should I just try a local machine shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom