pto for 3 speed tcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
kindly post a link or pic of a pto for 3speed t-case,
thanks

Last edited:
check with mallred, he's in the middle of cleaning his up.

pto pics and gear

This is a 3sp TC the straight gear is the pto drive,

The other pic is the PTO.

The only difference in the TC PTO drive in the 3sp & 4sp TC gears is the trans output shaft spines on the 3spd trans is 10 spline and the 4spd is 16 spline this is the drive shaft for the TC that the PTO gear rides on.

www.sor.com has a good diagram of the PTO, used gears are availble there and I would think from vendors on the forum.

This is fresh in my mind since I was replacing the front output bearing and seal on my 4 spd TC and was going to put on my pto and found no gear for driving it and the 3spd tc with the gear will not work.

Does anyone know if I just have to get the gear only or do I have to get some spacers also?

Last edited:
gear

Hey I might have the gear that you need? Someone have a picture? I had a bunch of PTO stuff lying around then I found a nice 8274 for $300 and bailed on the PTO stuff.

If you can identify a photo I know I have several gears for PTO's lying around.

FYI- If I have it right, no price gouging from me, horse trading maybe but none of this rare vintage EBAY stuff for board folks.

Aaron

RIDDLER said:
Hey I might have the gear that you need? Someone have a picture? I had a bunch of PTO stuff lying around then I found a nice 8274 for $300 and bailed on the PTO stuff.

If you can identify a photo I know I have several gears for PTO's lying around.

FYI- If I have it right, no price gouging from me, horse trading maybe but none of this rare vintage EBAY stuff for board folks.

Aaron

Aaron, If you have a 4sp tc with the straight cut gear like in the pic I posted I will be willing to deal with you, I am heading to Spokane for a dentist appointment tommorow midday. PM me if you need anything from over taken to Spokane, someone is always coming or going to seattle from this house.

Myrle

Someone probably took the gear out at one time, and replaced it with a spacer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom