Wanted PTO Drive shaft small U-Joints with brass caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for one or two of the small PTO drive shaft U-Joints with the brass caps and no bearings. Every number I have been given takes me back to a larger U-joint with the standard steel caps. I've gone through NAPA, Autozone, Pep boys, O'Reillys etc... no luck. PTO came from a 74 Fj40

I am looking for one or two of the small PTO drive shaft U-Joints with the brass caps and no bearings. Every number I have been given takes me back to a larger U-joint with the standard steel caps. I've gone through NAPA, Autozone, Pep boys, O'Reillys etc... no luck. PTO came from a 74 Fj40
Good luck on this. I’m pretty sure u will not find new.

They occasionally pop up on ebay. This has been addressed a few times on mud. Did not know if they found a suitable sub. Good luck

Cheers
KevO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom