PSA: Watch out for scammers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Mudders (or is H8ters?),

I've been shopping for a 95-97 LC/LX450 on here and other places and I was emailed directly by somebody that offered me an incredible price on a incredible truck. I have attached a screenshot of the email they sent me. When I was looking at it, the truck seemed very familiar. So I scrolled back a couple pages on these classifieds and sure enough, it's this truck. Didn't this just sell on eBay for more than double? Anyway, the guy's email address is tenniderturner@gmail.com and he contacted me using the email address I used on autotrader.com (NOT my ih8mud contact). I just wanted all of you lovely people to know that this happened to me, so y'all be cautious out there.

Cheers!
Vegas

scam.jpg

Yep. Always somebody trying to beat buyers/sellers out of a dollar. I have an 80 listed for sale and someone contacted me asking if I would take 800 one ounce silver rounds as partial trade..... Counterfeit silver bullion is a HUGE thing right now thanks to China....

Thanks for the post. Use Escrow.com to trade a vehicle. No money is paid until the vehicle is delivered. Like a home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom