PSA - Snow, and CA mountain folk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PSA's of the day:

1) Just because you have an "all wheel drive" vehicle, doesnt mean you can drive like a douche. This was evident by all the abandoned vehicles left on the sides of the road up here today. The tow companies made a FORTUNE today, and CHP wrote a WHOLE lot of tickets.

2) City cops love to sit in the median with you, and laugh at the "mountain folk" that can't make it up even the slightest incline. They also get pissed when a plow truck drives past you with his plow 3 feet off the deck. (FYI - volunteering to help move said "mountain folk" gains you mucho butt kissing points)

3) 285/75/16 Toyo mt's, inflated to 38 psi, SUCK in the snow. Air down to save yourself some extra steering maneuvers (DUH). I broke my cardinal rule and didn't air down today. I will not forget next time.

I'd like to add people that live in the bay area and have never been to the snow should not go during a storm. Chance of snow, sure go check it out, one of the lowest snow levels of the season or like in December the most snow in 24 hours probably not. This was very obvious by the amount of drivers reading the directions on how to install their chains as its snowing and by only going 10 mph and not moving over for more capable drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom