For Sale PSA: 2008, Autonation, Orlando...be careful (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went and looked this one over yesterday. Only a few minutes from my house. I wanted to give anyone possibly considering it a heads up...that it's had a very very rough life. Inside and out, this poor 200 was not cared for at all. It was like a sand box on the inside of the truck and ages of grit and grime in every nook and cranny of the interior. Exterior wasn't much better. Lots and lots of scratches and scuffs. Some may come out but it had obviously rubbed up against something or something rubbed up against it. Paint missing in multiple locations. Surprised Autonation is even keeping it and beyond me how they can even have the guts to ask so much for it. And it does not have the Country Club package. Aftermarket DVD players in the headrests. Again, just wanted y'all to be aware. If the previous owners didn't clean the truck, I can only imagine how much they neglected to maintain it properly. It was really sad to see how abused this truck was. Beyond me how people can treat their vehicles this way. And beyond me how someone could drive around surrounded by such filth. It was really gross. Anyway, be careful with this one.

JTMHY05J885000257 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale in Sanford, FL 32771 - 85000257

Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom