PS pump idle pulley adjustment bolt part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevin in okinawa

SILVER Star
Threads
for the love of God if you know this part number please pass it on. I've searched and searched all over amayama and partsouq but cannot find the part number for that damn bolt. I did order 88446-35010, which is the bolt for 88440-35010 (idle pulley for the top side/ac) and am wondering if they are the same? Meaning, are the pulley and the bolt for the top the same as the one below attached to the PS pump bracket?

I have a 1989 hj61 with the 12h-t, but I'm pretty sure that the 3F hardware is the same for this.

It’s safe to assume that a 33 year old adjustment bolt used on a Land Cruiser is no longer available new.
None of the few adjustment bolts used on the 2F are available from Toyota any longer either.

It’s safe to assume that a 33 year old adjustment bolt used on a Land Cruiser is no longer available new.
None of the few adjustment bolts used on the 2F are available from Toyota any longer either.
Whether it’s NLA wasn’t the point, although I just replaced the topside pulley and bolt so I’m optimistic. I can’t even find it in any of the diagrams online, it’s as if the 12h-t PS pump mounting bracket and associated idle pulley don’t exist. I’ve found everything else.

I’m of the mind that it’s the same adjustment bolt as the new one I just replaced, just trying to confirm my hunch.

The Idle Pulley for the Power Steering pump seems to come as a unit including the adjustment bolt. I don't see the bolt offered separately. The part number for the Idle pulley assembly is 16630-47020.

1651166459677.png

Last edited:
for the love of God if you know this part number please pass it on. I've searched and searched all over amayama and partsouq but cannot find the part number for that damn bolt. I did order 88446-35010, which is the bolt for 88440-35010 (idle pulley for the top side/ac) and am wondering if they are the same? Meaning, are the pulley and the bolt for the top the same as the one below attached to the PS pump bracket?

I have a 1989 hj61 with the 12h-t, but I'm pretty sure that the 3F hardware is the same for this.

1651322347590.png

1651322399635.png

I should have known that you would have what I need! I’ll send you a dm. Toyota Matt saves the day again. 🤙💯

PM me ill have a bolt heading your way

no problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom