Wanted PS door Hinge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can put one with the floorpan.😉

Returned your VM yesterday.

I'll look for a single spare. I've only found full set as of now.

FYI, still available from dealership.
Any prt#’s. . I have a spare but it seems the outside part looks a little skinnier and the center point/bend looks longer.

519685AD-A256-4B8F-A07D-6695F606CB8E.jpeg

1A2EF379-C444-4476-A028-1CF6ED90A89C.jpeg

Any prt#’s. . I have a spare but it seems the outside part looks a little skinnier and the center point/bend looks longer.

View attachment 3189950

View attachment 3189951

Roger has the sets priced fairly.

The early hinges are slightly different. The holes are also not elongated as the later model’s hinges.

The early hinges are slightly different. The holes are also not elongated as the later model’s hinges.
Ah that could be it for that spare I have, no clue where it came from but it’s definitely different for sure.

I just need one guys, not all is needed. Old and crusty doesn’t matter that’s when the’o wire wheel come in play😁

Roger has the sets priced fairly.
Just looking for good used(1). Really wasn’t looking to remortgage the house for door hinges. 😳

I don’t have a single. Someone help this man out.

Man and I thought it was cheep considering filling up my truck cost close To that.
lol, yep.... 100% true! I’m already wondering what will happen 2035(2030 for WA) when they remove the 80% of gas stations as what CA state says... $50 a gallon???

oops, different trend

Tom

This is about half my collection. See you soon.😉
B2959ADB-7F09-409C-AE8A-3504A9AA70A8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom