PS Cargo panel fiberglass mold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phipsi.net
Hey guys,
I will probably be fabricating a fiberglass mold of the cargo space in the back of the truck where the sub, amp, and the storage box are. So basically that whole panel so that you can take advantage of all that space. Many of you have asked about integrating a bigger sub in the rear, amp storage, additional cargo storage so this would give you that ability.

I am thinking about just making the frame and mounting face for the area in a rough finish, leaving the depth and use to whom ever aquire one.
Figure it would be about $75-125 per mold, cut and trimmed ready for whatever use you wanted.

Just thought I'd share, let me know what you think and if it might be of interest.

-Sam-

sounds cool... but i have problems with visualization pix pix!!! sounds very cool after i read it twice!!!!

dan

Cool, I would also need pics. Might consider one if meets my needs.

I already have a BF subwoofer in the back and you can't even see it. hehehe :flipoff2: Sounds good tho!

I did, however, lose my little storage compartment back there. :crybaby:

I would also be interested if i can see what i'm buying. Get er' done and post a few pictures.

I would be interested for sure, lets see some pics!

I'm interested! Pic's please!

We will all wait for pics then, I'll repost once project is complete

One would take this mold and make a speaker box or whatever you wanted to with it correct? It would follow the profile of the original panel? How much volume would that leave?

bump

any progress on this project?

Sorry guys, I have had no time to whip out the fiberglass and resin. I was shooting for a November product turn out but law school, work, and life got in the way. I will eventually get to it and once I do you will know about it.

Sam

RavenTai said:
One would take this mold and make a speaker box or whatever you wanted to with it correct? It would follow the profile of the original panel? How much volume would that leave?

Missed that Raven....One could use the mold as is for more storage space, make a speaker box, or whatever.

It will follow the profile of the panel.
Not sure how much volume it would leave, I don't know how deep I want it to go.

SAm

PKP80 said:
law school, work, and life got in the way.

those are all more important things, :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom