Proud Pa-Paw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My new future wheelin buddy finally got here yesterday evening! John Allen Montgomery, 7 lbs. 5 oz., 20.5" long, mother and baby are both doing fine! Life is GOOD!:cheers:

CONGRATs Grandpa!!!

Congrats.... spoil um & then give um back.

PS- they make 5 point baby seats.

Would fit well above the propane bottles:rolleyes:

Fantastic!! :cheers:

Maybe by the time the lil' fella turns 16 ... you'll have one of your projects finished enough so it's at least driveable for him. :flipoff2:

:flamingo:

If'n ya need any pointers, holler, cause according to Lily I'm da bestest Pa in da whole wide world........
your life is entering a new better chapter.
Butch
12R51MW.gif

Last edited:
Congrats there Pa Paw!

Later,

Congratulations Pa Paw!

With all the bad news floating around, your new grand child really brightens my day.
Happy Trails! N

Daryl congrats to you and Grand ma!

so should I bring a Little hat for Johnny too?

Thanks all. You know, I wasn't going to get all mushy about this but....

Sarah had a little trouble trying to deliver this little guy due to improper positioning and, in the end, thay had to knock her completely out and do a c-section. Poor little guys head was really misshapen due to the failed attempt to deliver normally. I know this is completely normal but I have never seen a newborn this bad. Very brused and swolen head and face for the first day but getting much better each time we see him. He'll be just fine in a few more days but here's the thing... I can't help but be amazed at what trauma a child must go through just to be born. Just puts things in perspective a little. Problems....I ain't got no problems.

Both are very cute, good thing they don't take after you!!!

Agreed!!!

teeheehee

It's nice to be a super mod I un deleted, now if you really think someone here is gonna think less of ya then delete again and I'll leave it alone..............

Hell I got a bit misty eyed remembering my kids birth at your post.....and I don't give rat's a$$ who knows it.
:beer::beer::beer::cheers:

Butch

OK - well I guess my secret is out.. I'm a big 'ol softy:eek:

They came home today and all are doing fine.

Butch, I'll take you up on your kind offer to give me lessons. You've raised a fine bunch yourself!

Daryl it's OK to express your worries About Family

The new Life of One our own deserves more than that

As it is every b-day of One of our kids we remembèr it as it was happéning that day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom