Proud owner of a 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got it purchased...locally. 2000 with 78,000 miles, exterior silver, interior dark charcoal. $22,500 Will post pics...soon.
This was the first one that I had seen with this dark charcoal leather.

ASAP... OME lift - 295's. :D Now, I will have to change my avatar.

Congratulations and nice color combo. I prefer the charcoal interior as well. Probably doesn't scuff as easily as the beige/tan.

welcome to the Club!

Pics of the Cruiser

Pics could not wait until tomorrow when I pick her up... picture from dealer.
2000 TLC.jpg

What a beaut! Congrats...

What does the sticker price say?

Looks like $27999 ?

$27,999-22,500=$5,499 off their sticker price. Just goes to show how much flexibility there is at a dealership.

Right now, '03's are like $35-40K and the prices seem to drop about $5K/yr, so that would put an '00 at $20-25K, depending on condition. So you hit this range exactly in the midpoint!

I picked up my 99 LC with 62k miles for $22,000 a few months ago, so that price sounds good. It had new tires on it also.

Yep, they started out 2 mos. ago at $27, 999, down to $25,500 then this last weekend to $23,500.
I offered $21,500, they came down to the $22,500 and got them to put in a new battery, service the transmission and detail the inside and out. So, I thought I did alright.
Did not want too "new" of tires, good reason to tell the wife I needed tires in a few months, to get the 295's.

Thanks! for the replies...

Congrats!!

Nice 100... I also like the Silver. Same color as my '99. You mentioned 295's, what tire are you thinking of? I have the stock 275 Michelin LTX's right now, but not much tread remaining.

I got the cruiser home. I have been going over it for a few hours. I have the BFG / AT's on the 62... good highway manners ( quite and track well ) and great in mud / snow tire. I was planning to use the same on the 100. Discussions on the 295's, is that they will fit at stock ride height - until you get a lift on, if you need the tires now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom