Proud new parent...of a 22 year old (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just adopted my first cruiser. After an exhausting search for a 55, a buddy of mine ran across a sweet little deal on a 60 that I just couldn't pass up. He told me that it had been wrecked but, the motor was salvageable. Originally I was going to join the 2f with a motorless/transmissionless Pig. But, when I saw the condition this little 60 was in, I couldn't rip it's heart out. Instead, it's getting a facelift and some minor heart surgery (i.e. remove the fan from the radiator)
ih8mud.JPG

Where is this truck located? Is it from NJ? IS the frame damaged?

Zack

doesnt look too bad.
a call to cruiserparts....rattlecan paint job...

Zack1978 said:
Where is this truck located? Is it from NJ? IS the frame damaged?

Zack

It's in Utah but, it's originally from Colorado. The frame is untouched.

A little cancer to tend to. Passenger side rear. Any suggestions?
ih8mud2.JPG

Poke it's eye back into it's socket.

Good luck with the new project!

That's barely a nose bleed. David Lawrence's 60 looked WAY worse after hitting a cow one night and he put it back together with some parts rig pieces...

Needs trucknutz !!

Tell them how you made me load that hunk of junk on the uhaul trailer. Just kidding its not junk. Uhaul of American Fork sucks by the way! I vote springover! and locker...... trucknutz maybe!! The wife says blue nutz............ hmm ya blue! :grinpimp:

Hey that is an awesome project. Be sure to thank your buddy for finding you such a sweet rig. I hope you don't have any problems diving right into it. Don't be shy to ask your buddy for some help.

Nice! Welcome.

Welcome,

The rig looks good, could use a little buffing :grinpimp:

Keep us posted

So, I started tearing into the front of my new Toy and found out it isn't nearly as bad as I thought. Originally, I thought that the fan and radiator had become on in an unholy union. To my pleasent surprise, it was only the fan shroud that was keeping the fan from turning. I bent it back into place and with a little gentle nudging, she started right up. I have some parts on order (ds fender, hood) and have to decide what else I'm gonna need.

I'm trying to post more pictures but, it says I am storing too many. I only have two others. Any help? :mad:

FePIG said:
I'm trying to post more pictures but, it says I am storing too many. I only have two others. Any help? :mad:
time to buy a star:grinpimp: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom