Prospeed roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know what size 8020 he uses? I think its size 10? trying to figure out as I would like to beg some roll nuts to use so I may create some attachment points from the rack itself. I messaged him but haven't been able to get a response. Thanks!

Brian recommended Tnutz.com
10 series hardware
Works great. Quite a few options.
74D080FA-5A81-4A68-8951-FEE3F0FDCCFB.jpeg

Made up some grab handles that work with the rack.
Experiencing heavy RainFall in N. Cali this week and noticed a leak on my passenger side Headliner. I'm assuming it is due to my new roof rack install. I was sure to use plenty of waterproof Silicone before mounting my Prospeed. Will I have to dismount my Roof Rack to reapply more Silicone? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Experiencing heavy RainFall in N. Cali this week and noticed a leak on my passenger side Headliner. I'm assuming it is due to my new roof rack install. I was sure to use plenty of waterproof Silicone before mounting my Prospeed. Will I have to dismount my Roof Rack to reapply more Silicone? Any help is greatly appreciated.
you should not have to disassemble the whole rack just back out the bolts on the passenger side and reapply silicone to the threads etc. .

I use 3m ultra pro body sealer, never an issue with leaks if applied properly. If I’m not mistaken it’s also in the factory manual. It’s also recommended here:

1640201815356.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom