Prospeed Roof Rack for LC/LX570 200 series! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prospeed

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey guys it’s finally here! We’ve been working hard to create new and exciting roof racks for different models and after people asking me to make one for the 200 series here it is! If you’re not familiar with our products check out our 100 series rack that started it all here

The rack has all the things that made the 100 series rack successful… low profile OEM+ design and strong but light 1/4” 6061 aluminum side rails. Fully adjustable cross bars and set back front design to reduce wind noise. This design is one of our sleekest sexiest designs for sure :)

We’re doing a small limited run of only 10. If you’re interested go to prospeedrack.com and use coupon code 200INTRO retail pricing will be $895 for now… price increases are coming due to material cost increases but we will have a intro price of $825 plus shipping. Local pickup available in Orange County CA.

Let your friends and family know!

You can also follow us @prospeedrack on Instagram

7809B2F3-D89E-499D-9550-8A154DE7F8EA.jpeg

27CC14EB-50AB-4784-9D58-297D3B87C9E5.jpeg

E967F654-BD88-413B-95B3-6CA8056F08B7.jpeg

1A1D0EBD-A054-4D18-AAD8-813057FD3B54.jpeg

FEE8871F-3B0D-4D09-9C95-7CC50F95C41B.jpeg

Looking forward to getting ours installed.

I'm trying to see shipping to my address, but it gives me an error saying cant ship to my address. Located south Texas 78504.

Can I get a sunroof pic? I want to know how much it covers? Well I need to show my wife as the amount it covers will be a deal breaker. So I need wife approval.

@prospeed

I tried the discount code. It came back as invalid. I was too slow. Is this run limited to 10 racks in total or can I place the order without the code?

@prospeed where do the spacers go on the 570? I have 8 tall and 4 short. The 100 series video says 8 short and 4 tall. So where do the 4 short spacers go on the 570 install.

@prospeed where do the spacers go on the 570? I have 8 tall and 4 short. The 100 series video says 8 short and 4 tall. So where do the 4 short spacers go on the 570 install.
Hi 4 short ones go on the ends the taller in the middle let me know!

Hi - Just seeing this as an option and rack looks nice. Will this support a 270 awning? Also, I looked on your site and didn't notice any lighting in stock. What do you recommend for a light bar of some kind? If a light bar is added with the appropriate cutout wind fairing, how is the noise level?
Thanks!

Hi - Just seeing this as an option and rack looks nice. Will this support a 270 awning? Also, I looked on your site and didn't notice any lighting in stock. What do you recommend for a light bar of some kind? If a light bar is added with the appropriate cutout wind fairing, how is the noise level?
Thanks!
Hi,

We’re working to get up the diode dynamics products very soon!I recommend their 42” light bar it’s really nice and quality. Yes it will support the 270 awning. Just let me know what you’re interested and I can give u some quotes thanks!

Hey Brian - code still work for $825 picked up....thanks

Hey guys. Michael here. I bought my Prospeed rack for my 100 in June 2020 and it has been holding me down since. Like many of you I use a RTT when I am out in the world but it is always a struggle to get it bolted on and then remove the tent from the rack. The truck will not fit in the garage with the tent on top. I got tired of bruised and scraped arms and hours spent securing the rack and created a rapid release tent mount as a solution! Check me out in the Classified Small Business Storefront or just search Hard Impact Designs. You can find me on IG @HardImpactDesigns. This has been a game changer for me and I am confident it will be for you too!

FS-IP5.jpg
CB-IP2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom