Prospeed Rack and Overland Pros 270 Awning Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I grabbed a Prospeed rack a few weeks ago when they had the awesome Easter deal, and just picked up an Overland Pros Wrapter 2000 awning used. Is there anyone else out there running this combo, if so how did you mount the awning? I'd like to have everything figured out and all parts purchased before the rack shows up.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
I grabbed a Prospeed rack a few weeks ago when they had the awesome Easter deal, and just picked up an Overland Pros Wrapter 2000 awning used. Is there anyone else out there running this combo, if so how did you mount the awning? I'd like to have everything figured out and all parts purchased before the rack shows up.

Thanks,
Jim
How do you like the rack? I'm not seeing much info on here about it but I really like the look and how low profile it is. How's the build quality?

How do you like the rack? I'm not seeing much info on here about it but I really like the look and how low profile it is. How's the build quality?
Quality is great... fit well too. Probably the best looking lines for a rack. Flows w/ the vehicle well. Also doesn't need any special gaskets on the fairing... no whistling.

Thanks,
Jim
For a while, I used the L-brackets that came with awnings... but later switched to ProSpeed's quick mount bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom